4. If the Lesson is abbreviated or does not take place for reasons attributable to the Teacher, then the Participant will be offered a different date for providing the Lesson in full or in the appropriate part of the lesson (over 10 minutes shortened).
5. If the Lesson is abbreviated or does not take place for reasons not attributable to either the Teacher or the Organizer, the User shall not be entitled to any claims against the Teacher or the Organizer.
6. The Organizer is liable only if the Lesson does not take place for reasons attributable to the Organizer, then the Participant will be offered a different Lesson date.
7. Lessons and materials received during the Lesson are of informative and advisory nature based on the original program prepared by the Teacher. The Organizer is not responsible for the content and course of the Lesson, nor for the content of materials.
8. All forms of fixation of the Course, without the prior written consent of the Organizer, in particular recording or photographing is prohibited, with the exception of the provisions of para. 11.
9. Every YAM Participant online should be insured against medical expenses and personal accident consequences.
10. The Organizer does not provide insurance and is not responsible for any accidents, thefts or damage during the Lessons.
11. The Participant undertakes to register classes using a video recording device in a resolution not less than Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) and to send the recording to the Organizer no later than by the end of YAM online. Detailed instructions on how to record the lesson will be sent to the Participant at the stage of qualifying for YAM online.
§4. PHOTOGRAPHING, FILMING
1. The Organizer has the right to record classes using photo, audio-video or audio techniques within YAM online.
2. By signing the Application Form, the Participant agrees to take photos of the classes carried out as part of YAM online using photo, audio and audio-video techniques (hereinafter referred to as “recording”).
3. The consent indicated in par. 2 constitutes the granting of a license to use property copyrights to record the artistic performance of classes. Then the Participant is called the Licensor and the Organizer is the Licensee.
4. The Licensor grants the Licensee the right to use the proprietary copyrights to the recording by the right to place on the website, on a publicly accessible Internet portal, with the right to free use of the recording by an unlimited number of people, in the following fields of use:
a. recording of a musical piece performed during the course or concerts by photo, audio and audio- video technique in any format;
b. providing the recording on a publicly accessible website with the right to free use of the recording or its fragment (s) by an unlimited number of people.